Followers

Sunday, October 9, 2011

WISH YOU WHERE HERE

I Can Be Tough,I Can Be Strong
But Wiff You,,It's Not
Like All At All
Theres A Girl Who
Gives A Shit

Behind This Wall
You Just Walk
Through It,,
And I Remembers All
Those Crazy Things
You Said,,You Left Them
Running Through My Head
You're Always There,You're Everywhere
But Right Now I Wish You Were Here 
All Those Crazy
Things We Did

Didn't Think About It
Just Went Wiff It,
You're Always There,You're Everywhere
But Right Now I Wish You Were Here
DAMN,DAMN,DAMN
What I'd Do To 
Have You
HERE,HERE,HERE

I Wish You Were Here
DAMN,DAMN,DAMN
What I'd Do To
Have You
NEAR,NEAR,NEAR
I WishYOu Were Here
I Love The Way You Are
It's Who I Am Don't
Have To Try Hard
We Always Say,Say Like It Is
And The Truth Is That
I Really Miss

No comments:

Post a Comment